No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

CalendarEvent custom window

Hi ,

I need help.
    I've customized my calendar event editor dialog : calendar.setEventDialogFields(nameItem, groupSelection, profSelection);
    Now I need to show this data in my calendar event objects.
    My calendar is data bound.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Calendar.png
Views:	77
Size:	52.3 KB
ID:	234551

How to do that ?
    Last edited by nasdaq; 30 Jan 2016, 07:17.

Nobody ?

Comment

So, seems that I should use somehow Auto Child functionality but I cannot figure out how?

For the moment I mask "description" (PROF1 in the screenshot) and "name"(CLASS1 in the screenshot) fields which are the default ones for the event window object.
      I've putted some test button on my calendar event canvas to see how can I add some chield in the event window ,but is only apllyed on the newest one.

VLayout can = new VLayout();
      final Button loginButton = new Button("Test");
      can.addMember(loginButton);
      Calendar.changeAutoChildDefaults("eventWindow", can);

Name:	Calendar2.png
Views:	79
Size:	39.1 KB
ID:	234556
      Last edited by nasdaq; 5 Feb 2016, 11:56.

Comment

Where is the isomorphic admin ??

Comment

It seems that the framework is not very flexible...

Comment

100 views and still no admin answer... the best forum in the world

Comment

up

Comment

up

Comment

setEventBodyHTMLCustomizer.

At this point you have multiple threads where you fail to find something in the docs and just start insulting the product or support team.

We welcome constructive criticism - which this isn't.

If we see this juvenile behavior again, you wont' get a response, and if you keep it up, you'll be banned. No hard feelings, there are simply a lot of other users asking good questions while behaving civilly - we need to focus on them, and they would be justifiably upset to see someone like you getting responses instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Isomorphic View Post
                    setEventBodyHTMLCustomizer.

At this point you have multiple threads where you fail to find something in the docs and just start insulting the product or support team.

We welcome constructive criticism - which this isn't.

If we see this juvenile behavior again, you wont' get a response, and if you keep it up, you'll be banned. No hard feelings, there are simply a lot of other users asking good questions while behaving civilly - we need to focus on them, and they would be justifiably upset to see someone like you getting responses instead.
                    Aww hi man i didn't expect you!

I think there are so many uncovered questions here in this forum..
                    You cannot expect that when the support team dont work, to have a good product community.
                    Also I think to insult a user of the product is just not good for your health you should come down ;)

How much more info and time you need to answer to my question ,if so you just could ask for it? I think it's verry clear one and it should be basic straightforward answer too(if your product is well disigned).

At this point ban is not so scary for me :)

Comment

So my new questions is whats the proper way to customize the navigation bar of a calendar widget.

Name:	GWTCalendar.png
Views:	72
Size:	57.1 KB
ID:	236559

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Isomorphic View Post
                        +1
                        I read the forum daily and I am astonished by certain attitudes​.

anyway, about the last post:
                        Originally posted by nasdaq View Post
                        So my new questions is whats the proper way to customize the navigation bar of a calendar widget.
                        not sure if it's the best way, but I do it by adding members to the Calendar.controlsBar

Comment

Originally posted by claudiobosticco View Post
                          +1
                          I read the forum daily and I am astonished by certain attitudes​.
                          This says enought ... crappy support -> unhappy people ..
                          and of cource dying product.

Otherwise thanks for the answer!

Comment

Working...
                          X