Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

FileNotFound exceptions after migration

Dear All,

SmartGwt started to look for certain image files after I migrated an application from WAS 6.1 to WAS 8. At server side we can see FileNotFound exceptions. Before the migration the app was running for years without these errors.

I did not change the version of GWT or SmartGwt, only the Java version from 1.5 to 1.6. There were no java code changes, I updated only maven poms and WebSphere deployment files.

There must be some basic settings somewhere, but I am not able to find it.

For instance, SmartGwt started to look for the following files.

Code:
    /docspace/sc/skins/Enterprise/images/ListGrid/header_menu_Disabled.png

The following is the corresponding exception at server side.

[8/3/12 15:58:57:349 CEST] 0000001a filter        E com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.FilterInstanceWrapper service SRVE8109W: Uncaught exception thrown by filter cachingFilter: java.io.FileNotFoundException: SRVE0190E: File not found: /docspace/sc/skins/Enterprise/images/ListGrid/header_menu_Disabled.png
    	at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.extension.DefaultExtensionProcessor._processEDR(DefaultExtensionProcessor.java:893)
    	at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.extension.DefaultExtensionProcessor.processEDR(DefaultExtensionProcessor.java:874)
    	at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.extension.DefaultExtensionProcessor.handleRequest(DefaultExtensionProcessor.java:434)
    	at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterChain.invokeTarget(WebAppFilterChain.java:125)
    	at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterChain.doFilter(WebAppFilterChain.java:92)
    	at com.swissre.ecc.web.cache.CacheFilter.doFilter(CacheFilter.java:45)
    	at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.FilterInstanceWrapper.doFilter(FilterInstanceWrapper.java:192)
    	at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterChain.doFilter(WebAppFilterChain.java:89)
    [...]
    SmartGwt also started missing the following files.

/images/border_BR.gif
    /images/border_B.gif
    /images/border_BL.gif
    /images/border_R.gif
    /images/border_L.gif
    /images/border_TR.gif
    /images/border_TL.gif
    /images/border_T.gif

I've found that one of our components calls "setEdgeImage(/images/border.gif)", but what I cannot understand is that before the migration it did not look for the above image files...

Non of the above files were exist before the migration.

SmartGwt version: 2.2
    GWT version: 2.1

The following files are in the GWT module file.
    Code:
        <inherits name="com.smartgwt.SmartGwtNoTheme" />
        <inherits name="com.smartclient.theme.enterprise.Enterprise" />
        <inherits name="com.smartclient.theme.enterprise.EnterpriseResources" />
    Do you have any idea what to check or how to get rid of the exceptions?

Thank you really much in advance!
    Akos
Working...
X