Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Endless loop with a grouped ListGrid and a TreeGrid

Hello,

I have a problem with a grouped ListGrid and a TreeGrid which have the same DataSource. The example SmartGWTTest.java

When I add a new record to the TreeGrid, I get an "Uncaught RangeError: Maximum call stack size exceeded".
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Exception.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	53.4 KB
ID:	237126

If the grouped ListGrid is updated from the DataSource, the Record contains a _groupTree_isc_ListGrid_0-Object, which is also cloned and this is the reason for the loop.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CloneObject.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	116.2 KB
ID:	237125

This can also happens when moving a rcord with Drag&drop in the TreeGrid.

We are using Version v10.0p_2016-04-15/Pro Deployment (2016-04-15).

Regards

Peter
    Attached Files

It looks like you are trying to apply grouping to a TreeGrid - grouping is a ListGrid feature. To form trees for a TreeGrid, see the Tree DataBinding overview.

Comment

No, I don't have apply grouping to a TreeGrid. Please have a look to the attached example SmartGWTTest.java.

Comment

We've made a change to SGWT 5.0p/SC 10.0p and newer to address this issue. It will be in the nightly builds dated 2016-04-23 and beyond.

Comment

Hello,

there is no new build since 2016-04-19 for SGWT 5.0p/SC 10.0p.

Comment

There should be new builds available now for that branch. Our internal testing process may sometimes block a particular branch from being uploaded, and older branches are not typically a top focus.

Comment

Working...
            X