Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

List Grid Filtering Issue

Hi Isomorphic Team,

We have our current application working on SmartGWT 4.1 framework.
    However, we are currently evaluating SmartGWT 6.1 Trial to ensure compatibility and to figure out whether we can upgrade or not!

We are currently facing an issue with ListGrid on all browsers.

When I manually filter the ListGrid column, the filtered data is shown. Now, if I remove the filter data by clearing the list text box and hitting enter key, it doesn't re-filter and continues to show the data from the previous filter.
    Ex. Column 1 has rows A and B, I first filter it to show only A, works perfectly. Now, when I remove A, I expect to see both A and B, but I still see only A (it doesn't fetch the data without filter)

Interestingly enough, we are able to reproduce this only for a smaller data set (say, with 4 or 5 rows of initial data), but it works fine for a larger data set when the grid fires a server request!

The ListGrid was working fine in the 4.1 build.
    I am currently evaluating Isomorphic SmartClient/SmartGWT Framework (SNAPSHOT_v11.1d_2016-07-23/EVAL Deployment 2016-07-23)

Please let me know if you need any more details.
    Thanks!

This is a known issue and work is underway to address it - fixes will be in place this week and we'll update here when they hit.

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply and help.

Comment

You'll find this fixed in builds dated September 2 and later.

Comment

Yes, it is working now. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X