Clear All

Strange smartgwt Exception in SuperDevMode

Hi,

GWT 2.8
    smartgwt-lgpl 6.0-p20170116
    gwt-maven-plugin 2.8
    SuperDevMode
    Chrome Version 55.0.2883.87 m (64bit)

After a full project rebuild (gwt-unitCache deleted, browsercache deleted, full clean build) we faced with a strance exception constellation after starting SuperDevMode.

Somebody with an idea why this can happen and whats the problem? The class Version seems to be available as you can see in the tree hierachie.

Thanks a lot, best regards

Click image for larger version

Name:	smartgwt6Update.png
Views:	37
Size:	165.4 KB
ID:	242359
    Attached Files

This could result from having two copies of SmartGWT .jars in your classpath, one older one newer.

Comment

Hi,

thanks for your reply.

mvn dependencies only find the new smartgwt-lgpl 6.0-p20170116. No other.. Really tricky why this happens only in SuperDevMode. I think i cleaned all the possible cache file folders, so i think there is an config mistake in our gwt-maven-plugin / superdev mode properties.
      I found in startup process of the Superdev mode codeserver the Switch sourceLevel=1.8 but we are running under a java 1.7 ....
      Last edited by MKunz; 19 Jan 2017, 12:07.

Comment

I think its solved.. There was an corruption with groupId and artifactId Deployment to our mvn repo. After redeploy with correct groupd/artifactid the Application is starteable.. Thanks again for your help.

Comment

Working...
        X