Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

How to set a ID of a column in a Table

Hi,
    I dont see any API to setId for the column of a table. We have API to set table ID but not for column. We are using Tree Grid and List Grid to create the table. Also i can see the API is generating table for individual cell at run time. How can we uniquely id the column, which i need for automation testing.

I attached a screen shot of the script from the browser console of an individual column.

Attached Files

Please read the Automated Testing overview.

Comment

Can you post the Link, which doc you are saying?

Comment

https://www.smartclient.com/smartgwt...edTesting.html

Comment

Thanks

Comment

I got the info but that is after i have the column id but my question was how to set the id for a column of a table? I saw that the API is generating table for individual cell at run time. And each is independent. So can i set the ID for the column?

Comment

Are you talking about getting an scLocator for the column? What element would you expect to retrieve in that case, the header button?

If you are not talking about an scLocator (or don't know what that means), you need to keep reading the docs we referred you to, including sub-chapters linked from there, such as the Selenium overview.

Comment

Working...
              X