I’ve come across the issues when switching from “Day” to “Week” view where the current week does not align with the current day. This only occurs when the “firstDayOfWeek:1” attribute is set. I am able to duplicate this behavior on your showcase (see attached document). Here are the steps to produce the issue.
- Open calendar demo (http://www.smartclient.com/#workdayCalendar)
- Set showWeekends: ture,
- Add attribute firstDayOfWeek: 1 (Starts the Calendar on a Monday in Week view)
- Now start the Demo.
- The Date picker will show the same range as the Calendar “Week” View date headings.
- Now use the date picker to select the Sunday prior to the current Monday start of week.
- Note that the date picker date range will change to the previous week however the Calendar date range will remain on the current week. This won’t occur when the firstDayOfWeek attribute is set to 0.