Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

5.1p Simplicity skin images Icon problem

Hi Isomorphic,

the URL I get for the up/down icons in Multi Group Dialog for my Simplicity-based skin (I'm on v10.1p_2017-03-11 currently) are:
    Code:
    http://.../sc/skins/Simplicity/images/TransferIcons/up.png
    http://.../sc/skins/Simplicity/images/TransferIcons/down.png
    In my Tomcat directory I have those with a gif-extension.
    But if I look in smartgwt-skins.jar (opened as zip) I see those as PNG. So why am I getting these unpacked as gif?
    I already deleted gwt-unitCache and my generated war\myproj so that it is freshly generated.

Do you have any idea what is happening here? Is is some extraction script that might rename those?

Thank you & Best regards
    Blama

Also there is a non-localized string in the window in 5.1p and also in 6.0p (see here).
    Click image for larger version

Name:	No_l10n.png
Views:	40
Size:	11.4 KB
ID:	243430
    Best regards
    Blama

Comment

We're not sure how you could have .gif files for those. Perhaps two copies of the .jars around?

That string "Grouping" supports localization - it is multiGroupPanel.groupingFieldTitle. You contribute the missing translation in the usual way (see sticky thread).

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

the title multiGroupDialog_groupingFieldTitle is translated in GetTranslation since 2014, so it seems there is something wrong here.

Regarding the missing icon I tried to reproduce at home with no success. But it seems that the format changed from gif to png from 5.0p to 5.1p. So most likely it is something with a wrong jar file, like you suspected. I'll check this tomorrow.

Thank you & Best regards
        Blama

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

Originally posted by Isomorphic View Post
          We're not sure how you could have .gif files for those. Perhaps two copies of the .jars around?
          Mystery solved. I base my custom skin on Simplicity. From time to time I have to check if load_skin.js or skin_styles.css changed and adapt my skin to the changes.
          I also copied the skin images from version control. I now removed those files from version control and generate the skin files via include in the .gwt.xml. I assume I did not know that I could include the skin there when I put the files to version control.

Best regards
          Blama

Comment

The logic to update the framework default for multiGroupDialog_groupingFieldTitle was missing - we've added it and regen'd the language-packs for tomorrow's builds.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

I can that it is now localized in the v11.0p_2017-03-18 showcase sample.

Thank you & Best regards
              Blama

Comment

Working...
              X