fields:[
            {name:"countryCode", title:"Flag Thumbnail", cellAlign:"center",
             type:"image", imageURLPrefix:"flags/16/", imageURLSuffix:".png"},
            {name:"countryName", title:"Country of Origin", width:80},
            {name:"capital", title:"Capital"},
            {name:"continent", title:"Continent"}
        ]
    })
    As you can see the column title moves on hovering. Tested online with SNAPSHOT_v11.1d_2017-03-24 and GC57.

Asides from this I really like the feature. It's going to make my application better to understand.

Best regards
    Blama

We've made a fix to address this in SGWT 6.1d/SC 11.1d which should be in the current nightly builds.

Due to the space now permanently occupied by the padding, you will probably want to modify your code to avoid any horizontal or vertical clipping - clipping may vary by browser. Simply bumping the width of "countryName" field to 90 should avoid any clipping. Alternatively, you could keep the width as 80 and replace "headerHeight:40" with "autoFitHeaderHeights:true", which would eliminate the vertical clipping of "Origin" but the end of "Country" may still be clipped.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

thanks for the change. I don't remember the old way it was before, but in general I think the new behavior looks good. There are some issues still, though. Now testing in the online sample from above with GC59 and SNAPSHOT_v11.1d_2017-06-18.

1) See the result with autoFitHeaderHeights:true
      height-changes.gif

2) With the original code from #1 there is a small (minor) position bump in the country-title when "Origin" appears/disappears.
      (Note: Also happens for "Country of oriin", so it is not related to the capital "O" or the lower part of the "g")
      small-position-bump.gif

The best solution would be to have ellipsis as well in the testcase from #1, as manually tuned field width are not possible with i18n titles.
      Second best solution IMHO is autoFitHeaderHeights:true with the first bug from this post fixed.

Best regards
      Blama

Comment

We've committed a fix to address the first issue you mentioned (top animation) in SGWT 6.1/SC 11.1. It will be in the nightly builds dated 2017-06-27 and beyond.

Comment

Working...
        X