Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Issues with RichTextItem

Hi,

I have added a RichTextItem as my grid editor customizer for a field, but am running into a few issues. I am using SmartGWT version 6.1, and it is a TreeGrid (not sure if this matters).

1. The edit link button reads as "Untitled Button" (see screenshot). I want it to have no visible text and just the icon, like in previous SmartGWT versions.

2. When I press on the horizontal scrollbar, it dismisses the editor instead of letting me scroll.

Do you know how I can fix these issues, or can you work on a solution? Thanks.

Relevant code:

Code:
     scheduleGrid.setEditorCustomizer(new ListGridEditorCustomizer() {

@Override
                public FormItem getEditor(ListGridEditorContext context) {
                    ListGridField field = context.getEditField();

if(field.getName().equals("Comment")){
                                RichTextItem richTextItem = new RichTextItem();
                                richTextItem.setControlGroups("insertControls", "bulletControls", "formatControls", "styleControls","colorControls","fontControls");
                                richTextItem.setHeight(200);
                                field.setWidth(500);
                                return richTextItem;
                    }

return context.getDefaultProperties();
                }
            });

Attached Files
    Last edited by user316; 12th Apr 2017, 11:01.

Apologies for the delay on this one - the first issue is now fixed in the framework and will hit builds dated April 22 and later.

We're looking into the second part now and will update here when we have more information.

Comment

Having tested the second issue you mention, we aren't seeing the incorrect dismissal of the editor - indeed, it's not clear how the editor can actually *be* dismissed, given that it exists in a grid cell...

We've tried a local test with TreeGrid and ListGrid - can you show a runnable sample and steps to reproduce?

Comment

Working...
      X