Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Handling SectionStack header together with its component

I am trying to separate the components of my section stack so that I would like to use shadow, but I would like to keep the features of the section stack.

Used version: v6.0-p20161211/LGPL.

As I realized, if I put an object (e.g. a grid) to a section stack, it puts at least 3 HTML components: 1. a div for the header, 2. a div for the component, 3. a div for the header if it is collapsed.

Because of design purposes, I would like to give a shadow to the component for separating the components of the section stack as it can be seen in the picture attached.

Does somebody know, how I can reach this? Should I use another component rather than SectionStack? Or does SectionStack provide a possibility e.g. put the header and the component into a div so that I can set shadow for the container?

Thanks,
    sleet
    Attached Files

Any idea, please???

Comment

The simplest way to get an appearance like that would be to use one single-section SectionStack per component, apply the shadow to each such SectionStack, and combine them via a VLayout or VStack with membersMargin set to leave room between the SectionStacks.

Comment

Working...
      X