Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

SmartGWT v6.1d / v6.1p / v7.0d - which is current?

Hi,

For the last weeks we have been building an application on SmartGWT 6.1d (Tahoo theme) in the assumption that this will become stable soon. While running into an issue with the daily build from a few weeks ago I wanted to update to the latest version. I noticed however that there is no 6.1d build anymore after June 25th, and that a 7.0 version has been added. Additionally it seems that the Tahoo theme has been removed from the 6.1 branch (latest nightly build at 25 jun).

Should we expect a 6.1 release any time soon, and, would that include Tahoo?

The issue I ran into (partial checkbox on a listgrid now showing) seems to have been resolved in the 7.0 build (latest showcase), however in the 6.1 nightly build (latest one available) the issue seems to be still present. The 7.0d nightly build seems not yet available for download (?), so I am not able to verify.

What should we expect with regards to the 6.1 / 7.0 releases?

Thanks!
    Last edited by Xandrios; 28 Jun 2017, 06:50.

We can assure you that the Tahoe theme has not been removed from the SGWT 6.1/SC 11.1 branch.

Comment

Thanks. Seems it was moved from the skins-jar into the main jar. I'm guessing to allow running the default theme(s) without needing the skins jar?

Is there a known release data for 6.1? Since development on 7.0 has started, and development on 6.1 seems to have stopped, I imagine this will be soon?

Comment

Working...
      X