Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

ListGrid Header has blank Spaces

Im using GWT 2.5.1 and SmartGWT 4p and viewing the app with IE 8. If I have a table and the column type is INTEGER and the alignment is not set or is RIGHT aligned, the column header will contain a blank space where the dropdown arrow will appear.

I am using com.smartgwt.client.widgets.grid.ListGrid and com.smartgwt.client.widgets.grid.ListGridField.
    Here is code to set a column:
    col13 = new ListGridField("obFeets","Feet");
    col13.setType(ListGridFieldType.INTEGER);
    //col13.setAlign(Alignment.CENTER);
    col13.setWidth(60);
    col13.setShowGridSummary(true);
    this.setShowGridSummary(true);
    this.setShowGroupSummary(true);
    this.setFields(col1,col2,col3,col4,col5,col6,col7,col8,col9,col10,col11,col12,col13);

How can I use the right alignment and not get the blank space in the header?

Thanks

Please remember to always post your full version (with date stamp), not just "4p".

Please also test with the latest patched build from smartclient.com/builds.

Comment

To follow up on this - we do basically always need full version information, but we may be able to help you in this case without it:
      There is a configurable property which should disable this behavior: leaveHeaderMenuButtonSpace

If that doesn't apply / work for you, we'll need the full version information, and to be sure we're looking at the right feature, a way to reproduce the issue (even if it's just pointing us at one of the samples in the Showcase)

Thanks
      Isomorphic Software

Comment

Working...
      X