Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Internet explorer 11 is also not working,... it really seems to be some issue with this laptop, strange.

Comment

Hi edulid,

if you didn't do that already you could check the Developer Console and also compare the Firefox F12 Network Traffic from the laptop where it works to the one where it does not work.

Best regards,
      Blama

Comment

Originally posted by Blama View Post
        Hi edulid,

if you didn't do that already you could check the Developer Console and also compare the Firefox F12 Network Traffic from the laptop where it works to the one where it does not work.

Best regards,
        Blama
        The developer console only says:
        Messaging endpoint not responding - remote debugging unavailable. To fix, make sure you have correctly registered the Messaging servlet in your web.xml

I will also take a look at the network traffic

Comment

I have the same problem.

I Dont see anything on the screen for real time messaging modules on the showcase application.

I checked the network in the firefox console and the messages seem to come back. but the grid is not getting updated.

Comment

This might be the problem

I have Ad-Aware and Norton installed on my machine. If I disable Ad-Aware, the RTMP is working fine. I am not sure why this is happening. But it might be helpful to someone.

@Isomorphic. Can you let us know why this might be happening.

Comment

Originally posted by abhinay.dro2 View Post
              I have Ad-Aware and Norton installed on my machine. If I disable Ad-Aware, the RTMP is working fine. I am not sure why this is happening. But it might be helpful to someone.

@Isomorphic. Can you let us know why this might be happening.
              Same for me! Now I deactivated my antivirus program (BitDefender) and the charts are being correctly updated. @Isomorphic, why is this happening ?

Comment

The answer seems kind of self-evident: this is happening because BitDefender has bugs where it flags legitimate functionality as virus activity and blocks it. This would be something to submit as a bug to BitDefender.

Likewise to Ad-Aware (previous poster).

Comment

Working...
                X