Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Positioning the loop checkbox in DynamicForm

Hi,

I have written a for loop for displaying multiple checkboxitems and Textitems in a DynamicForm.

But i am able to display a last record of DataList, which was taken thru HashMap.

I want to display all records(means all checkboxes) of DataList in my DynamicForm.

I am not sure whether these checkboxitems are overlapped with each other...that's why i am unable to see all controls.
    That might be the reason, i am able to watch only one control that is last control(last record as last checkbox control)

If this is the problem...then i have to use some positioning methods to place in different pixel positions on a DynamicForm.

Pls advice me how can i resolve this problem.

Thanks,
    Vijay

Be sure your post includes:

1. the *complete* SmartGWT or SmartClient version from the lower left-hand corner of the Developer Console (see FAQ for how to open Developer Console), for example, \"v8.2p_2012-04-18/PowerEdition Deployment\"

2. browser(s) and version(s) involved

3. for a server-side problem, the *complete* logs generated during processing of the failing request (do *not* trim to just the error message)

4. for any problem processing a server response, the actual response as shown in the RPC tab in the Developer Console

5. if there is a JavaScript error, the stack trace logged in the Developer Console (see FAQ)

6. sample code if applicable

Posts with incomplete information are much more likely to be ignored.
Working...
X