Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Originally posted by leeyuiwah View Post
    Originally Posted by Isomorphic View Post
    Sorry, we misunderstood you to say that you *are* seeing date and time being shown in the DateRangeItem, which is what our tests are showing.
    BTW, May be I'm not explaining it clearly. Please let me try again.
    With default settings, (i.e., when setFilterEditorProperties() is NOT invoked), the behavior is correct - which is that when filter image is clicked, it is showing us a calendar where in we can select BOTH DATE AND TIME, and when OK is clicked we see BOTH DATE AND TIME shown in the Text area (e.g., 04/22/2015 06:00).

When we create MiniDateRangeItem object and then invoke setFilterEditorProperties(), the behavior is NOT correct. The filter image does allow us to select date and TIME but when we click OK button, the text area shows ONLY DATE (i.e., time is missing. e.g., it is "04/22/2015". It should have been "04/22/2015 06:00"). Subsequently the AdvancedCriteria sent to the server DOES NOT HAVE TIME (it does have DATE but NOT TIME. i.e., it should have sent "04/22/2015 06:00" but it sends "04/22/2015" which is equivalent to sending "04/22/2015 00:00" -- i.e., hours and minutes default to 00:00 instead of 06:00 in this case)...
    Last edited by leeyuiwah; 22 Apr 2015, 10:44.

Comment

This should be fixed in the nightly builds now available for SGWT 5.0p and newer.

Comment

Works fine. Thanks for the fix.

Comment

Working...
        X