Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Sorting by displayField setSortByDisplayField broken in grouped ListGrid

Hi Isomorphic,

please see this sample. Sorting by displayField works as you can see when clicking "Item Name".

Now if you group the grid by the "Quantity"-column, sorting by displayField is no longer correct when you click "Item Name". See also attached screenshot.

Tested with online showcase (v10.0p_2015-05-07) and GC42, FF26 and IE11.

Best regards
    Blama
    Attached Files

Hi Isomorphic,

I have the same issue in my application where I can also see that the request issued is correct with respect to the needed sorting criteria - it just seems that the client resorts wrongly afterwards.

If you test your fix, please also test it with setSortByGroupFirst(true) and no setGroupSortDirection(). I seem to have problems here in some cases as well, but will wait with a testcase until this (possibly causing the problems) issue is fixed.

Best regards
    Blama

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

Originally posted by Blama View Post
      If you test your fix, please also test it with setSortByGroupFirst(true) and no setGroupSortDirection(). I seem to have problems here in some cases as well, but will wait with a testcase until this (possibly causing the problems) issue is fixed.
      I went ahead and created the thread for the other issue as well.

Best regards
      Blama

Comment

This is fixed for builds dated June 3 and later - we'll update the group-sort quesrtion in the other thread.

Comment

Working...
        X