Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Code server report mismatch between Smart GWT 5.0p & SmartClient version

I'm trying to migrate a code to Smart GWT 5.0p
    I made Code Server for sample project to work. However, working with my project when I click compile in bookmark/button "Dev Mode On", I got error in Chrome:

"com.smartgwt.client.core.JsObject$SGWT_WARN: This build of Smart GWT 5.0p was built for SmartClient version v10.0p_2015-06-03 but SmartClient version v8.2p_2012-07-26 is loaded.

To correct this problem, clear GWT's unitcache, run a GWT compile, restart the browser, and clear the browser's cache before visiting any pages.
    at createStackTrace
    at fillInStackTrace_1
    at fillInStackTrace
    at $fillInStackTrace
    at Throwable_1
    at Exception_1
    at JsObject$SGWT_WARN_0
    at init_6
    at $onModuleLoad_2
    at init_5
    at apply_0
    at entry0
    at anonymous
    at gwtOnLoad
    at anonymous"

I cleared on caches as suggeseted - didn't help
    Can anyone please explain to me where "Smart Client" part is located, at least for sample project BuitInDS? And how can I change the version of Smart Client
    Thanks in advance

Code server report mismatch between Smart GWT 5.0p & SmartClient version

I see ISC_*.js files (for example ISC_Core.js) where the version is mentioned. Should I replace these files to newer version?

Comment

5.0 packages don't ship with any code from SmartClient 8.2p - you have these files sitting around on your machine from working with older editions of our product. It should be easy to locate the stale copies via filesystem search.

Comment

Working...
      X