Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Small grouped ListGrid visual glitch in Tahoe

Hi Isomorphic,

please see this sample. If you move over the grouping rows, the row-height deceases a bit, moving the rows below up a bit.
    Test with Chromium 56.0.2924.87 (64-bit) / Win 8 / No zoom in online showcase (SNAPSHOT_v11.1d_2017-03-07).

Best regards
    Blama

Hi Isomorphic,

actually, this is even more annoying, as in a grouped ListGrid with recordComponents, the recordComponents stay where they should be, making them non-centered.
    You can see it here (SNAPSHOT_v11.1d_2017-03-27) after grouping by continent, collapsing all but the last one, and hovering all rows. It then looks like this (see the "Info" button):
    Click image for larger version

Name:	MovedGridCellWidgets.PNG
Views:	86
Size:	13.8 KB
ID:	243739

Best regards
    Blama

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

could you reproduce the issue? This one and the one here are the ones that bother me the most currently from the 6.1d and Tahoe issues. With these fixed I could use 6.1d for demonstration purposes already now, which I really would like to do as soon as possible.

Best regards
      Blama

Comment

This issue should be resolved in the next nightly build (April 22 or above). Please let us know if it persists.
        And be aware that in certain server configurations, the skin css file can be cached aggressively by the browser, so you may need to drop browser cache to pick up the fix. If you've followed the documented setup recommendations this probably won't be an issue, but it is something to check if the fix doesn't work for you

Regards
        Isomorphic Software

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

this one has been fixed a long time for me now.

Best regards
          Blama

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

this one might have regressed under certain circumstances. I saw it in the Reference docs (v12.0p_2019-12-10).

Click image for larger version

Name:	Grouped ListGrid height.gif
Views:	91
Size:	69.3 KB
ID:	260402

(clicked: Up, Left, Down, Down, Down, Down)

Best regards
            Blama

Comment

We don’t seem to be getting this effect. You may need to clear your browser cache.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

did so - it is happening in all browsers for me - GC78, FF26, IE11, IE Edge, all under Win10.

Best regards
                Blama

Comment

We tried several different browsers under Win10 and we're not able to reproduce this. Do you have access to another machine or VMWare/VirtualBox to try it with a fresh OS install?

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

it happens as well in Safari 13.0.3 under current MacOS (using v12.0p_2019-12-14).

Best regards
                    Blama

Comment

I can recreate the same issue as Blama stated out in #6.

Tested Browsers:
                      • Google Chrome Version 78.0.3904.108 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit)
                      • Firefox 26.0

Comment

It may have been counterproductive to have reused this thread to report the recent issue, as the other issues were not keyboard related. We're taking another look at this now.

Comment

We've made a fix to address this that should be in the nightly builds dated 2019-12-20 and beyond. We believe the issue only affects the new Flat Skins, and is only present in SC 12.0p+.

Although Flat Skins are present in SC 11.1p, that branch appears to have had the required fixes already in place.
                          Last edited by Isomorphic; 19 Dec 2019, 20:14.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

thank you, this is fixed for me in current 12.0p and 12.1d.
                            I'll create a new ticket next time. I did think though, that these were related.

Actually I do have another observation here.

Best regards
                            Blama

Comment

Working...
                            X