Small zebra table ListGrid visual glitch in Tahoe

Hi Isomorphic,

please see this sample screenshot (Tahoe, SNAPSHOT_v11.1d_2017-03-07):
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ListGrid-border_bottom.png
Views:	57
Size:	9.0 KB
ID:	243275

As you can see, there is a small white strip below the China-cell. This happens for every 2nd row and every 2nd column (e.g in this sample with 4 columns).

Best regards
    Blama

Noted! We'll get this resolved and follow up.

Thanks
    Isomorphic Software

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

also the e.g. Japan row has the blurred blue indicator only on the top if clicked+hovered.

Best regards
      Blama

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

I noticed today's skin change and addition of css class .gridSelectionOver.
        I adapted it to my skin and already assumed that it is to fix this one.

But it did not work in all my ListGrids. I found the root cause just before seeing your hint in the css comment (/* ListGrid rollOverCanvas outer glow */).
        One of my ListGrids is using a custom rollOverCanvas. This ListGrid does not display the .gridSelectionOver. You can see this also in this online sample (SNAPSHOT_v11.1d_2017-04-18). The ListGrid is missing the effect. Is it possible to use @Override getRollOverCanvas() and still get the .gridSelectionOver applied?

Thank you & Best regards
        Blama

PS: Amazing as always to see such small but valuable additions to the framework.

Comment

You should be able to just setStyleName("gridSelectionOver") on your rollOverCanvas, or apply the associated box-shadows to it's existing CSS style, if you can't apply a new one.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

no, that does not work because I'm returning a small HLayout for my rollOverCanvas and also setUseCellRollOvers(true).
            But for me this is fine the way it is. I'm only using that for one customer and the missing visual effect is very very subtle, so I don't think it will be noticed anyway.

Best regards
            Blama

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

as FYI: All ComboBoxItems / SelectItems here now have that "glow", which wasn't the case before SNAPSHOT_v11.1d_2017-04-18. This is IMHO because showSelectedRollOverCanvas is automatically enabled for picklists as ListGrid subclasses.

Best regards
              Blama

Comment

Hi Blama,
                Thanks for the heads up.
                Yes - since we're using the rollOverCanvas in this special case to achieve the 'selected-over' focus glow, it's not going to be supportable (without further framework changes) for certain kinds of custom roll over canvas widgets. We're not currently considering supporting that as a priority.
                On the SelectItems - thanks for the notification. We'll take a look

Regards
                Isomorphic Software

Comment

Working...
                X