Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Expansion Layout doesn't automatically resize if ListGrid has scrollbar

If I add " minFieldWidth:1000," to the categoryList ListGrid in this example:
    https://www.smartclient.com/smartcli...nsionComponent
    such that the ListGrid has a horizontal scrollbar, then when a row is expanded, the expansion's contents don't resize when the browser window resizes. It does resize if I close the expansion and then re-open it.

Tried this and the problem you reported issue was not reproducible.

Perhaps you actually tried this in some other environment rather than the sample you linked to? If so, you may just need to update the actual environment to the latest patched version, or you may have additional overrides creating this issue.

Comment

I've attached a screenshot of the problem. This was done using Chrome Version 57.0.2987.133 (64-bit), and you'll see from the screenshot that I'm using the latest version of Smartclient 11.0. I verified the problem exists in Safari Version 10.0.3 (11602.4.8.0.1) too.
      To reproduce: make the browser window extra narrow, open the expansion, and then widen the browser window, and you'll see the expansion's ListGrid does not resize to fill the expansion layout's width.

Here are the first several lines from the sample containing the line I pasted :

Code:
      isc.ListGrid.create({
          ID: "categoryList",
          width:"100%", height:500,
          drawAheadRatio: 4,
          dataSource: supplyCategory,
          autoFetchData: true,
          canExpandRecords: true,
      minFieldWidth:1000,
          getExpansionComponent : function (record) {

Click image for larger version

Name:	expansionLayout.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	307.7 KB
ID:	244270
      Attached Files

Comment

We've applied a fix for this to SC 11.0p and newer. It will be in the nightly builds dated 2017-04-29 and newer.

Comment

Working...
        X