Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Tree loading on demand

Hi ,
    I am trying to create a tree that consists of thousands of record. I can't do it in one go so I want to use load on demand feature but I am unable to do it. I don't have a data source as of now I am doing this using async call and creating objects on client and then passing to tree. I have already gone throught http://www.smartclient.com/smartgwte...taBinding.html this link but unable to implement. Can somebody suggest how should I implement load on demand using ds.xml file or mannual querying database. I want to create 7 levels in my tree. If you can provide me sample ds.xml to define parent child relationship. Thanks in advanc.e

Did you see this sample?

Comment

Hi, Thanks for the prompt response. Can you tell me where is the parent child association given in this. In your provided example we have xml in datasource. If I use a java class for the same. How will smart client know the parent child relationship in that case. Thanks in advance.

Comment

The settings required in your .ds.xml file are all covered, in detail, in the Tree Databinding overview you linked to earlier, with links to samples too. We'd suggest you just read it again, more slowly.

Comment

Working...
        X