{name:"gdp",
    title:"some title gdp",
    headerTitle:"gdp<br>2nd line",
    align:"center",cellAlign:"right",
    type:"float"
    },
    to this example:
    https://www.smartclient.com/smartcli..._Column.titles

then I don't get the same kind of centering in the header title that I got with smartclient 11.0. I'd expect the 2 lines to be centered with respect to each other, instead it appears that the first line is right-aligned to the 2nd line, which I consider to be unattractive. If I change it to be cellAlign:"center", then it works as expected for the header title, although then I center all the cells, which is not desirable in my case.

Is there a better way to handle multi-line header titles? In my use case, I want to put a title in the first line, and then the 2nd line would display scientific units (i.e., the title should always be broken into 2 lines).

Thanks!

Click image for larger version

Name:	centeredTitle.jpeg
Views:	25
Size:	20.3 KB
ID:	245293

We'll take a look, but we see that the current build of SC 11.0p available here, as well as even older releases, show exactly the same behavior. What is the exact version (including build date) of the SC 11.0 in which you see a different behavior?

Comment

Sorry, should have mentioned that I am comparing with v11.0p_2017-01-10.

Comment

That specific build no longer exists for download, but a slightly older SC 11.0p build, from 2017-01-08, has the same behavior as the current download. So we're not sure how you could be seeing it act differently.

In any event, we've made a change to fix the problem, and it's been applied to SC 9.1p and newer. It will be in the nightly builds dated 2017-07-04 and newer.

Comment

It took a couple tries before I was able to reproduce what I was seeing in my app (e.g., type:"float"), so it may be that there's something else in my system which compensated and gave me the correct view.

Anyway, looks good, thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X