Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

actually I didn't have CLASSPATH defined on my ubuntu server.
    I removed all other apps, and added to CLASSPATH the absolute paths to WEB-INF//lib and WEB-INF/classes of the webapp, like this:
    Code:
    export CLASSPATH=/usr/local/tomcat/apache-tomcat-7.0.40/webapps/Legend##0392/WEB-INF/lib/*:/usr/local/tomcat/apache-tomcat-7.0.40/webapps/Legend##0392/WEB-INF/classes/*
    I restarted the server, echo $CLASSPATH gives the above value.

But the error about the missing package remains.

As a side note, did you notice the ## in the paths? We're using tomcat parallel deployment feature (http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-7.0-doc/config/context.html#Parallel_deployment) may it create problems?

Comment

We are looking deeper into this and will come back to you when we have discovered more. In the meantime, would it be possible to deploy your application to a plain Tomcat 6 server and let us know if you see the same problem?

Comment

Investigation shows that the problem does seem to be related to the Tomcat 7 Parallel Deployment feature, as you suggested. We continue to investigate.

Comment

A fix for this issue has been commited on 9.1d and 9.0p branches, and will be present in nightly builds as of tomorrow, November 2nd. Please test your use case with this build and let us know how it goes.

Regards,
          Isomorphic Software Support

Comment

SmartClient Version: v9.0p_2013-11-03/EVAL Deployment

now it works, thank you very much!

Comment

Working...
            X