Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

New regressions related to the isc.Calendar

Hi, there are more regressions with our calendar implementation and the 04-Feb-2014 10.0d version. The issues were not there some days ago.

Here you have the sources to reproce the issues:
    https://mega.co.nz/#!NUIFBRaT!hV4ZQH...-94ndkN0_zgdyU
    unrar them into isomorphic\system\reference

At least three issues detected:
    1) I cannot resize the events
    2) When I drop the events, the generated startTime/endTime target is not very accuracy, and it is like 12:56:00 instead of 13:00:00. Also, the red dotted frame I have while dragging an event, is not too accurate, and it seems like if there were two positions within each cell, separated by 2px or 3px
    3) While dragging events in lane view, the target lane is not what I should be. Even when the mouse pointer is over another lane, the red dotted frame is still the previous one

Here it goes a video showing the three issues (2 and 3 where discovered live during the video footage).
    http://screencast.com/t/6kc8QMCZk

Thanks.
    Last edited by martintaal; 6 Feb 2014, 14:50.

Can you show the exact build you had before, where these issues were *not* present?
    Last edited by Isomorphic; 6 Feb 2014, 10:21.

Comment

For example, in the video I used 9.1d 2013-11-01 to demonstrate it worked before, but I am pretty sure that in 10.0d it has worked at any moment.

Since latest versions had also problems with the calendar, I have opted to go to 9.1d to guarantee an environment where it worked.

If you need a more concise answer, I will have to try backward one per one the revisions...

Comment

Firstly, there was an unrelated regression in isc.Canvas that you happen to have picked up - it was introduced on 31st January and fixed on 5th February - that would have caused varied issues, which will now be fixed.

On your points - 1 & 3 are a result of the same bug - there is a new 10.0 feature, Lane.sublanes, as part of which implementaion the width calculation for vertical lanes in day views had changed - this has been fixed and will hit builds dated Feb 8 and later.

On point 2), you've set rowHeight: 23, but you haven't altered the eventSnapGap - so it's snapping 20 pixels into each row, as well as to the row-extents

Comment

Working...
        X