Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

DateItem.showChooserFiscalYearPicker

Hi,

Is there an example somewhere on how the DateItem.showChooserFiscalYearPicker feature works.

I tried simply adding that attribute to a standard DateItem definition but it produces
    an error (Cannot call method 'getDay' of undefined) when I click on that DateItem's picker icon.

It probably requires other attributes to be set, but I couldn't find any complete example for the feature:

Code:
    isc.DynamicForm.create({
        ID: "dateForm",
        numCols: 4,    
        width: 600,
        fields: [
            {name:"directInputDate1", title:"Date 1", type:"date", useTextField:true },
            {name:"directInputDate2", title:"Date 2", type:"date", useTextField:true, showChooserFiscalYearPicker: true }
        ]
    });
    I saw some screen shots of the feature in the forums ... I saw it added a Fiscal Year
    and Fiscal Week columns to each calendar row. How easy would it be to add an extra Fiscal Quarter column ?

Thanks for your insight on that feature.

There was a bug in this codepath, specifically in 9.0 - that's been fixed for builds dated February 9 and later.

On adding a Fiscal Quarter column, this isn't currently supported and there are no immediate plans to add it - but it would be a valid feature sponsorship if it's something you need.

Comment

Thanks.

Will further look into this and get back if needed.

Thank you,

Comment

Working...
      X