Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Reg:ListGrid.editFailed() and ListGrid.editComplete() methods are not called always

Hi,

As per the documentation, editFailed() will be called when there is an error while trying to save a row. And editComplete() will be called when the row has saved successfully. But both are not calling properly. But both the methods are calling sometimes. Please find the below scenarios:

1) editComplete() is not called: when there is an error in a row and try to resolve the error. And it is called if we save a row without any errors for the first time.

2) editFailed() is not called when there is a server Custom validation. And it is called for other validations.

We are using the autoSaveEdits:true for the ListGrid and also ListGrid.endEditing() for saving.

We are using the below version of SmartClient:

Isomorphic SmartClient/SmartGWT Framework (v9.0p_2014-01-14/PowerEdition Deployment 2014-01-14)

Please suggest me if there are any other properties I need to use or is this a functionality.

Could you please give me a more information on editFailed and editComplete methods like when it will be called.

Thanks in advance.

None of these are known issues with editComplete or editFailed, and we have a variety of automated tests that ensure these notifications happen properly.

If you believe there are framework issues here, please provide a test case and steps to reproduce the problem.

Comment

Working...
    X