No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Detail Viewer with custom component

Hi,

I have 2 questions.

1. The DetailViewer component has a target attribute for which I have specified as "javascript" and the type of the field is "link".

In the ListGridField of type "link" target as "javascirpt" then, when I click on the link in the UI then it calls my cellClick method where I could check the fieldName and then proceed with my functionality.

In DetailViewer component I need a similar functionality i.e., when the user clicks on the link, I need a javascript method to be called, instead of opening a URL.

2. I am using isc.TabSet in my application and the tabBarPosition is "left" and I have specified the title for it as "Documents". Now when I view that, only part of the title is visible. Can I increase the width of the tab Title? If yes please let me know how to do it. Below is the code for your reference

Code:
    isc.TabSet.create({
        ID:"leftTabSet",
        tabBarPosition: "left",
        width: 400,
        height: 200,
        top: 250,
        tabs: [
            {title:"Documents",
             pane: isc.Img.create({autoDraw: false, width: 48, height: 48, src: "pieces/48/pawn_blue.png"})},
            {icon: "pieces/16/pawn_green.png", iconSize:16,
             pane: isc.Img.create({autoDraw: false, width: 48, height: 48, src: "pieces/48/pawn_green.png"})}
        ]
    });
    Please help me in both the queries.

Awaiting your reply.

For your information, we are using the below version of SmartClient:

Isomorphic SmartClient/SmartGWT Framework (v9.0p_2014-01-14/PowerEdition Deployment 2014-01-14)

Thanks in advance.

1) No, that's not currently supported except in ListGrids - if you need it, consider feature sponsorship (http://smartclient.com/services/index.jsp#features)

2) see tabBarThickness

Comment

Actually, we're going to go ahead and add this capability to linkItems in DetailViewers - no exact ETA, but we'll update here when it's available.

Comment

For 1), we've now added this support - target: "javascript" will not navigate, but will call item.click() on the field instead.

You can try it out in builds dated April 30 and later.

Comment

Working...
        X