Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Overwrite portlet Close dialog button text and dialog title

When I click the close button on the portlet window header, the confirmation dialog pops up.

I found there is "closeConfirmationMessage" attribute that I can use to customized the message prompts.

Is there any way that I can customize the confirmation dialog title (i.e. do not use "Confirm") and buttons text (i.e. do not use the default "OK" and "Cancel")? This should not impact the close functionality, just change how the dialog looks like.

Thanks.

For now, the easiest way to achieve this is to override close() to show your own close confirmation dialog, and in the callback from an "OK" click to call "removePortlet" on the portal row.

However we're also making a change to support customizing the confirm dialog using the default flow via a new attribute portlet.closeConfirmationDialogProperties which will be present in the next nightly build in the 9.1p and 10.0d branch.

Regards
    Isomorphic Software

Comment

Originally posted by Isomorphic View Post
      For now, the easiest way to achieve this is to override close() to show your own close confirmation dialog, and in the callback from an "OK" click to call "removePortlet" on the portal row.

However we're also making a change to support customizing the confirm dialog using the default flow via a new attribute portlet.closeConfirmationDialogProperties which will be present in the next nightly build in the 9.1p and 10.0d branch.

Regards
      Isomorphic Software
      Does it mean today's build (June 23rd) has added this feature?I can use "closeConfirmationDialogProperties" attribute to change the confirm dialog style. Is there any documentation about this?

Thank you.

Comment

Yes - the attribute should be present in the June 23rd build.
        When the confirmation message is shown to the user, it is passed to isc.confirm() as the properties parameter. This should be basically a Dialog configuration block which allows you to customize various things about the dialog (including its title)

Regards
        Isomorphic Software

Comment

Working...
        X