Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Access to restricted URI denied

In the SmartClient reference, I was trying out the TimeItem example.
    file:///D:/My%20Websites/Planet%20Project/isomorphic/system/reference/SmartClient_Explorer.html#timeItem
    In Firefox I get NS_ERROR_DOM_BAD_URI: Access to restricted URI denied AT isomorphic/system/development/ISC_FileLoader.js?isc_version=v8.3p_2014-08-23.js at line 69
    _3.send(null);return _3},xmlHttpConstructors:["MSXML2.XMLHTTP","Microsoft.XMLHTTP","MSXML.XMLHTTP","MSXML3.XMLHTTP"],createXMLHttpRequest:function(){if(isc.Browser.isIE){var _1;if(isc.preferNativeXMLHttpRequest){_1=this.getNativeRequest();if(!_1)_1=this.getActiveXRequest()}else{_1=this.getActiveXRequest();if(!_1)_1=this.getNativeRequest()}
    I am trying to see it work to fix a problem. The developer console is blank. There is no mention in the Tomcat log. I just used the SDK and Admin console to do some database configuration. That worked just fine.

Anything obvious I could fix? I looked in the forum. But, nothing seemed relevant to my situation.

Thanks,

Rick

P.S. I am running SmartClient_v83p_2014-08-23_Evaluation on Mozilla Firefox 20.0 with Firebug using Windows 7 Premium 64 bit.
Working...
X