X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

No userTypes, performing generic datasource

Smart GWT 3.0
    GWT 2.4
    Firefox 11

I have defined my own datasource, but seem to have missed something.
    As it calls some "generic" build in thing first.

How do I control this ?

Evan

=== 2012-06-13 13:41:54,841 [l0-5] INFO IDACall - Performing 1 operation(s)
    === 2012-06-13 13:41:54,841 [l0-5] DEBUG AppBase - [builtinApplication.facetAIE_fetch] No userTypes defined, allowing anyone access to all operations for this application
    === 2012-06-13 13:41:54,841 [l0-5] DEBUG AppBase - [builtinApplication.facetAIE_fetch] No public zero-argument method named '_facetAIE_fetch' found, performing generic datasource operation
    [and:[{diseases_ent equals asthma}, {drugs_ent equals budesonide}, {all_facet_date greaterOrEqual Sat Jan 01 00:00:00 EST 2000}, {all_facet_date lessOrEqual Wed Jun 13 00:00:00 EDT 2012}]]
    === 2012-06-13 13:41:55,106 [l0-0] INFO DSResponse - [builtinApplication.facetCountAIE_fetch] DSResponse: List with 8123 items
    Status of response: 0
    === 2012-06-13 13:41:55,107 [l0-0] DEBUG RPCManager - Content type for RPC transaction: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
    === 2012-06-13 13:41:55,109 [l0-0] DEBUG RPCManager - non-DMI response, dropExtraFields: false
    === 2012-06-13 13:41:55,226 [l0-0] INFO Compression - /winter/sc/IDACall: 238538 -> 42716 bytes
    AIE Query: AND(AND(diseases_ent:PHRASE("asthma", "query"="asthma"), drugs_ent:PHRASE("budesonide", "query"="budesonide"), all_facet_date:RANGE("2000-01-01T05:00:00", *), all_facet_date:RANGE(*, "2012-06-13T04:00:00")))
    === 2012-06-13 13:41:59,341 [l0-5] INFO DSResponse - [builtinApplication.facetAIE_fetch] DSResponse: List with 19 items
    Fa

have tried opertionids

tried defining own fetch method, but how zero args as taskes DSRqeust ...

and generally

help :-)

Comment

well without a solution is not an option.

so I am throwing out all the smart gwt code and will have to roll my own serlet and pass back the object I want.

i humbly suggest that the smart gwt documentation needs to be better, and some comments on these threads.

i hope to continue using the widgets in other places, but my support means it needs to work and I need to see how to execute what we need to do.

evan

Comment

Evan, that's a normal log, and doesn't indicate an error.

If you experienced some kind of problem *other than* seeing a log whose meaning you didn't understand, you should post about that, and also include more complete information.

Comment

Hello,

Using Smart GWT 3.1d

I have my own datasource

@Override
          public DSResponse executeFetch(DSRequest req) throws Exception {
          List records = fetchRecords(req.getAdvancedCriteria());

which is a method in a class extending
          extends BasicDataSource {

where
          import com.isomorphic.datasource.BasicDataSource;

I am finding that a call in my fetchRecords method is failing, but only sometimes.
          private List fetchRecords(AdvancedCriteria criteria) {

AndCriterion andCrit = (AndCriterion) criteria.asCriterion();

for (Criterion c : andCrit.getCriteria()) {

Basically the .getCritiera is returning null where it should be returning a list of the items I have carefully put into my advancedcriteria in my client.

Somethings that seem a possible problem.

My client is dealing with smartgwt classes (and thus smart get AdvancedCritiera). However, this server code we wrote is dealing with the isomophric classes for AdvancedCritiera.

Any chance they are subtly different?

How do I build a smart GWT advanced critiera and then on my client get the criteria out of it consistently?

thanks,
          Evan

Comment

How would we go about hiring isomoprhic directly as a consultant to help us with this datasource implementation?

Thanks,
            Evan

Comment

Here is the source code for our datasources

In case helpful to look at :-)

Evan
              Attached Files

Comment

Nothing special has to be done for the criteria to make it intact. If something seems to be going wrong, you should post the *complete* server log for the request (not just part of it). However a quick guess would be that in the case that fails, the outer operator is not AND, as your code assumes.

To get started on using our services, use the Contact link under the Company menu.

Comment

Working...
                X