Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

printTextBoxStyle is ignored for SelectItem

SmartClient Version: v9.0p_2014-02-13/EVAL Deployment (expires 2014.04.14_09.40.55)

Firefox 26.0

When exporting a form to PDF, the printTextBoxStyle for a SelectItem is ignored.

I have a form containing a TextItem, a SelectItem, and a TextAreaItem.

For each FormItem, I call
    Code:
    formItem.setPrintTextBoxStyle("printTextBoxStyle")
    This "printTextBoxStyle" hides the border around the text box.
    Code:
    /* PrintStyle.css */
    .printTextBoxStyle {
        border-style: none;
    }
    PrintStyle.css is an extra stylesheet defined in my server.properties.

In the exported PDF, the style is applied to the TextItem and TextAreaItem, but the SelectItem always has a border still.

I've tried changing my .printTextBoxStyle to something more obvious as a test, like color:green. When I do that, the text color inside the text boxes for the TextItem and TextAreaItem changes to green. The style for the SelectItem text box always remains the same -- black text with a border around it. It always looks the same for all the CSS properties I've tried.

This leads me to believe that there is something different about SelectItems when it comes to print style. How do I remove the border around a text box for a SelectItem when exporting to PDF?
    Attached Files

We've actually just made a change which we believe should resolve this issue for you.
    Please try the latest nightly build (4.0 or 4.1 branch) and let us know if you continue to see the problem.

Regards
    Isomorphic Software

Comment

Resolved

I can confirm that this is no longer an issue in the latest nightly for both 4.0 and 4.1.

Thank you.
      Last edited by axle123; 3 Mar 2014, 14:42.

Comment

Working...
      X