Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

sc/schema/*.xml files build errors in Eclipse: "Content is not allowed in Prolog"

Hi,

I am currently using Eclipse to manage my project. Eclipse brings up the error on the files inside this folder:

sc/scheme/*.xml <--- sc being the isomorphic folder

citing : "Content is not allowed in Prolog."

The xml files inside this folder is causing build errors (because the content clearly isnt xml file content?)

Is there a way to get around this problem or have I got things setup incorrectly?
    Last edited by matttai; 10 Feb 2009, 23:07.

I have the same errors, no problem, it works. That is the build directory, but it would be nice to have a workaround as the whole project is marked with errors.

Comment

Originally posted by mihai007
      I have the same errors, no problem, it works. That is the build directory, but it would be nice to have a workaround as the whole project is marked with errors.
      Just disable XML-Validation for these files or for the complete build-folder in Eclipse- or (preferrably) Project-Preferences.

Comment

Just FYI those errors come from XML fragments that are intentionally saved as XML fragments. Eclipse makes the assumption that any .xml file is a complete XML document and so flags them as errors.

Comment

Originally posted by nlotz
          Just disable XML-Validation for these files or for the complete build-folder in Eclipse- or (preferrably) Project-Preferences.
          Right click on war folder or compiled module folder an select "Properties"... then on Resource uncheck "Executable" option. That worked for me though I don't know what that option stands for.

Those errors appeared when I accidentally right clicked the project and selected "Validate".

Since it's generated automatically I think you could just delete the folder and when it comes back it will come nice and clean ;-)

Comment

Working...
          X