Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Broken Shadows sample in FF18

Hi,

We found a problem with smartgwt-power-3.1p-2013-01-24 while setting on a HLayout the setShowShadow(true). The shadow size was the whole window. Here is the code we use:
    Code:
            HLayout top = new HLayout();
            top.setDefaultLayoutAlign(Alignment.CENTER);
            top.setWidth100();
            top.setHeight(64);
            top.setBackgroundImage("[SKIN]/Page/headerBackground.png");
            top.setLayoutRightMargin(60);
            top.setLayoutLeftMargin(30);
            top.setShowShadow(true);
            top.bringToFront();
    I tested locally using smartgwt-3.1p.2013-01-28 and the Shadows sample is also broken. See the attached picture.

I found a related post here: http://forums.smartclient.com/showpost.php?p=98755&postcount=32

Could you please post a reply when it is fixed?

Thanks,
    Mihnea
    Attached Files

Thanks for the notification. We are aware of, and working on this issue and will let you know when we have a fix

Regards
    Isomorphic Software

Comment

A quick follow up. This should now be resolved. Please try the next nightly build, dated Jan 29 or above

Regards
      Isomorphic Software

Comment

Shadows still broken in SmartGWT 2.5p?

Hello,

I've observed that the shadow bug is still existing in SmartGWT 2.5p, nightly build 2013-02-16 with Firefox 18.0.2, at least on Windows 7.

Is there any chance that this bug also can get fixed in 2.5p? Or can I help in any way to fix it?

Attatched you will find a small standalone demo and a screenshot of the problem.

> Be sure your post includes:

> 1. the *complete* SmartGWT or SmartClient version
        SmartClient Version: v8.1p_2013-02-16/LGPL Development Only (built 2013-02-16)

> 2. browser(s) and version(s) involved
        FF 18.0.2

> 6. sample code if applicable
        See attachments.

Sorry if I should have posted this in a wrong thread, but there are so many FF18-related threads to choose from :-)

Greetings,
        Klaus
        Attached Files

Comment

FF19 is due out in a few days and corrects the underlying major bug in FF18 that caused so many issues, so, we will not be attempting any further workarounds specific to FF18.

Comment

need for maven

Originally posted by Isomorphic View Post
            A quick follow up. This should now be resolved. Please try the next nightly build, dated Jan 29 or above

Regards
            Isomorphic Software

Any chance you expose the nightly build in Maven repo?

Comment

See this thread for how to get set up with Maven to download nightly builds.

Comment

Working...
              X