Collapse
No announcement yet.
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Problem with reorder lists in your live demo.

Hello,

i started implementing a small demo application - and i like your framework very much.

Now i found severe problems in the usability with the reorder which makes the reorder feature absolutely unusable.
    Since those problems can be reproduced easily in your own live demo application (http://smartgwt-mobile.smartclient.com/#Widgets/TableViews/Grouped%20Tables%20with%20Reorder), it must be a bug within your framework.

If you open that screen on your mobilie device (I use iOS 7.0.4 on iPhone 5) and start reordering, the rows often don't catch the "touch" event so nothing happens when you touch them. And often it seems that they also don't catch the "not-touched" event, so moved row does not jump back into the table.

This appears both on mobile safari and mobile chrome. On my desktop chrome with mouse everything is fine.

Do you also have timeline for the release version of SmartGWT.mobile?

Best regards,
    Roland

Comment

Hi Roland76, there was a recent regression with the reorder behavior that made it difficult to hit rows. This has been fixed for tomorrow's builds, thanks for pointing it out.

For future issues please start a new thread - we're closing this one.

Comment

Working...
      X