Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Improper Grid loading in SmartGwt running mode, works fine in debug mode

Hi,

When we are loading a grid in Smart GWT Development mode it works fine. However when we load the same grid in Running mode it displays the database ids instead of the corresponding values in the grid. So, if it has to display name in a column of a grid, it instead, displays name_id in the grid that it uses to fetch the "name" value from the db.

Could you please let me know as to why this is happening?

1) Some of them told me that this could be because corresponding javascript code is not generated for fetch operation java classes.
    2) In Developoment code application runs a lot slower and hence the fetch operation will be fired, however in running mode which is much faster, these calls to db might not be executed.

Could you please let me know the solution for it? Problem is only with one grid, other grids however are working fine

did you find the solution for this?

did you find the solution for this? I am running into a similar problem.

thanks in advance

Comment

Instead of speculating, use the diagnostics built into the product and troubleshooting advice we provide in the docs. See the Debugging topic in the docs.

If you need help, post the information you've gathered; otherwise, there is no possibility anyone can help you. See the FAQ for details.

Comment

Working...
      X