Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

VisualBuilder configuration

Can you please let us know how do we configure visual builder for Balsamiq conversion. Following is the link I have checked. I tried second option, seems to be not working. How do we get visualbuilder installable. I have pro edition license.

http://www.smartclient.com/smartgwtee-latest/javadoc/com/smartgwt/client/docs/BalsamiqImport.html

Make sure you have followed all of the installation steps. Don't skip any, this is where most problems come from.

Then, if you still need help, provide your exact version, and clarify "not working" (including server logs, the Balsamiq file used, etc).

Comment

Installing it

Can you point me to step by step process of installing visualbuilder. I am not able to open visualbuilder at all.

I did this:

as a standalone tool: go to <project base>/tools/bmmlImporter.jsp and an import dialog similar to Visual Builder's File -> Import dialog will immediately appear. For example, if your bootstrap .html file is at /myProject/start.html, the importer should be at /myProject/tools/bmmlImporter.jsp (be sure your project imports the same tools module required to run Visual Builder).

Comment

Done

I was able to open visualbuilder but I was not able to open any Balsamiq file. It supports only xml or JS. I converted .bmml file to xml but still it is throwing error saying syntax error: invalid label.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by raghunandan; 21 Nov 2012, 05:50. Reason: Attached bmml file

Comment

Sounds like you are not using the correct version. Balsamiq import is included in 3.1, but not 3.0.

Comment

smart gwt version

How do we get smart gwt 3.1 version or above? When we intergated smart gwt we only had 3.0. Can I migrate to 3.1 or above directly and please give me the maven link for 3.1?

I don't see 3.1 or above in this link:

http://www.smartclient.com/maven2/

Comment

See smartclient.com/builds for packaged builds.

For Maven support, please use this approach.

Comment

Working...
              X