X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Real-time messaging

Nothing seems to be actualized here, I always see the same numbers:

http://www.smartclient.com/smartgwte...g_stock_quotes

Has this changed with smartgwt 5?

Edit: And here: http://www.smartclient.com/smartgwte...ng_stock_chart I don't see any chart.
    Last edited by edulid; 16 Oct 2014, 23:09.

Both working for me in IE 11.0.13 and FF 33.0 / Win7

Comment

With chrome 38 or firefox 26 I don't see the chart and the table is not actualizing itself.

Comment

Hello all,

further tests, now using Win8.1:

FF26.0: not working
        Chrome 38.0.2125.104 m: working
        IE 11.0.12: working

Best regards,
        Blama

Comment

On retry also working in FF26.0. Weird.

#messaging_stock_quotes gives this Developer Console log entries in all browsers, even when the display gets updated:

Code:
          11:25:46.578:WARN:Log:setData(): DSResponse data is expected to be an array of ListGridRecords. This allows the data to be displayed as expected in ListGrids bound to this dataSource.
          11:25:47.054:WARN:Log:setData(): DSResponse data is expected to be an array of ListGridRecords. This allows the data to be displayed as expected in ListGrids bound to this dataSource.
          11:25:47.480:WARN:Log:setData(): DSResponse data is expected to be an array of ListGridRecords. This allows the data to be displayed as expected in ListGrids bound to this dataSource.
          11:25:47.951:WARN:Log:setData(): DSResponse data is expected to be an array of ListGridRecords. This allows the data to be displayed as expected in ListGrids bound to this dataSource.
          11:25:48.471:WARN:Log:setData(): DSResponse data is expected to be an array of ListGridRecords. This allows the data to be displayed as expected in ListGrids bound to this dataSource.
          11:25:48.952:WARN:Log:setData(): DSResponse data is expected to be an array of ListGridRecords. This allows the data to be displayed as expected in ListGrids bound to this dataSource.
          11:25:49.452:WARN:Log:setData(): DSResponse data is expected to be an array of ListGridRecords. This allows the data to be displayed as expected in ListGrids bound to this dataSource.
          11:25:49.952:WARN:Log:setData(): DSResponse data is expected to be an array of ListGridRecords. This allows the data to be displayed as expected in ListGrids bound to this dataSource.
          11:25:50.453:WARN:Log:setData(): DSResponse data is expected to be an array of ListGridRecords. This allows the data to be displayed as expected in ListGrids bound to this dataSource.
          11:25:50.953:WARN:Log:setData(): DSResponse data is expected to be an array of ListGridRecords. This allows the data to be displayed as expected in ListGrids bound to this dataSource.
          11:25:51.455:WARN:Log:setData(): DSResponse data is expected to be an array of ListGridRecords. This allows the data to be displayed as expected in ListGrids bound to this dataSource.
          11:25:51.955:WARN:Log:setData(): DSResponse data is expected to be an array of ListGridRecords. This allows the data to be displayed as expected in ListGrids bound to this dataSource.
          11:25:52.455:WARN:Log:setData(): DSResponse data is expected to be an array of ListGridRecords. This allows the data to be displayed as expected in ListGrids bound to this dataSource.
          11:25:52.955:WARN:Log:setData(): DSResponse data is expected to be an array of ListGridRecords. This allows the data to be displayed as expected in ListGrids bound to this dataSource.
          11:25:53.456:WARN:Log:setData(): DSResponse data is expected to be an array of ListGridRecords. This allows the data to be displayed as expected in ListGrids bound to this dataSource.
          Best regards,
          Blama

PS: Overview box has a incorrectly escaped text: "&lquot;Generate more updates&rquot;"
          Last edited by Blama; 17 Oct 2014, 01:29.

Comment

We're not seeing any issues with the Messaging sample. These might have been caused by caching older versions of the Showcase, although that would have been automatically handled unless there is something like a faulty web cache at your site.

The warnings about ListGridRecord are a minor example code flaw - we'll fix them.

Comment

I completely cleared the firefox cache and I only see the image in the screenshot.

--> No chart available, only blank space.

I am not using this in any site, I only wanted to watch the example in the testcase.
              Attached Files

Comment

Just to reconfirm - still no issue for us, and we've now testing FF24 ESR and FF31 ESR as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Blama View Post

#messaging_stock_quotes gives this Developer Console log entries in all browsers, even when the display gets updated:

Code:
                  11:25:46.578:WARN:Log:setData(): DSResponse data is expected to be an array of ListGridRecords. This allows the data to be displayed as expected in ListGrids bound to this dataSource.
                  11:25:47.054:WARN:Log:setData(): DSResponse data is expected to be an array of ListGridRecords. This allows the data to be displayed as expected in ListGrids bound to this dataSource.
                  11:25:47.480:WARN:Log:setData(): DSResponse data is expected to be an array of ListGridRecords. This allows the data to be displayed as expected in ListGrids bound to this dataSource.
                  11:25:47.951:WARN:Log:setData(): DSResponse data is expected to be an array of ListGridRecords. This allows the data to be displayed as expected in ListGrids bound to this dataSource.
                  11:25:48.471:WARN:Log:setData(): DSResponse data is expected to be an array of ListGridRecords. This allows the data to be displayed as expected in ListGrids bound to this dataSource.
                  11:25:48.952:WARN:Log:setData(): DSResponse data is expected to be an array of ListGridRecords. This allows the data to be displayed as expected in ListGrids bound to this dataSource.
                  11:25:49.452:WARN:Log:setData(): DSResponse data is expected to be an array of ListGridRecords. This allows the data to be displayed as expected in ListGrids bound to this dataSource.
                  11:25:49.952:WARN:Log:setData(): DSResponse data is expected to be an array of ListGridRecords. This allows the data to be displayed as expected in ListGrids bound to this dataSource.
                  11:25:50.453:WARN:Log:setData(): DSResponse data is expected to be an array of ListGridRecords. This allows the data to be displayed as expected in ListGrids bound to this dataSource.
                  11:25:50.953:WARN:Log:setData(): DSResponse data is expected to be an array of ListGridRecords. This allows the data to be displayed as expected in ListGrids bound to this dataSource.
                  11:25:51.455:WARN:Log:setData(): DSResponse data is expected to be an array of ListGridRecords. This allows the data to be displayed as expected in ListGrids bound to this dataSource.
                  11:25:51.955:WARN:Log:setData(): DSResponse data is expected to be an array of ListGridRecords. This allows the data to be displayed as expected in ListGrids bound to this dataSource.
                  11:25:52.455:WARN:Log:setData(): DSResponse data is expected to be an array of ListGridRecords. This allows the data to be displayed as expected in ListGrids bound to this dataSource.
                  11:25:52.955:WARN:Log:setData(): DSResponse data is expected to be an array of ListGridRecords. This allows the data to be displayed as expected in ListGrids bound to this dataSource.
                  11:25:53.456:WARN:Log:setData(): DSResponse data is expected to be an array of ListGridRecords. This allows the data to be displayed as expected in ListGrids bound to this dataSource.
                  These warnings should no longer be generated by the SGWT EE Showcase.

Comment

Update: Although we never were able to reproduce any problem with the #messaging_stock_quotes sample, we have just corrected a caching issue on the website with the SGWT EE Showcase http://www.smartclient.com/smartgwtee/showcase that may have caused unexpected behavior.

Comment

I still am not seeing any chart in http://www.smartclient.com/smartgwte...ng_stock_chart using chrome 38.0.2125.104 m or firefox 26, I am only seeing a blank screen.

Testing with another laptop, I saw the charts correctly (other firefox version), but in my dev. laptop I am not seeing any chart, weird.

Since I am only calling the URL, I am not sure what I can do to further test. I only see the screenshot I sent you.

Comment

We will just have to wait to see if there is any other user out there who is affected. We have tried quite a few environments and all work.

Comment

I remember than in my dev-laptop I executed:

netsh interface tcp set global autotuninglevel=disabled

Is it possible that this is causing all smartgwt messaging modules to not work ??
                          Could this be the reason? please take a look at this scenario.

Comment

Feel free to check on this scenario yourself. This would not be expected to break Messaging, but if it did, it would be a Windows bug and not something we could fix.

Comment

I enabled it again and still no charts are being shown.

Comment

Working...
                              X