Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

TreeGrid selectionChanged

Is there any way to to suppress selectionChanged on a tree grid IF it is a context click? I currently override selectionChanged to perform serverside updates but the update causes my contextMenu to disappear because of page updates. I would be happy with just not performing selection changed when it is a context click and not a regular click.

You should just have your selectionChanged handler not take action if the right button is down (see APIs on isc.EventHandler to check this).

Comment

@Isomorphic, can you please be more specific ?

The sequence the events are received after a right click over a tree node is :

SelectionChanged - old row was unselected
      SelectionChanged - new row was selected
      onRightMouseDown
      onNodeContextClick
      onRowContextClick

as you can see, SelectionChanged is the first event received and unfortunately this event does not implement Cancellable interface.

Is there any way to cancel/avoid row selection after the user right clicked a row ?
      At right click I need to display a contextual menu, but not to select the tree node. (i.e. Like in a file explorer, at right click over a folder I want to allow the user to create new folders as children of the clicked folder but not to change the selection in the files panel placed to the left)
      Last edited by Remyx; 22 Jul 2011, 01:25.

Comment

Working...
      X