Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Programmatically select non-first tab before displaying first tab

SmartGWT 4.1 / Firefox 17

I have a top-level TabSet containing an inner TabSet with 2 tabs.

When I programmatically selectTab on the 2nd tab of the inner TabSet, the contents of the 1st tab is displayed above the contents of the 2nd tab.

You have to manually select the 1st tab to correct it.

We haven't seen an issue like this, and Tabsets are of course widely used and well tested.
    Could you show us a way to reproduce the issue?

Thanks
    Isomorphic Software

Comment

I am having the same issue and registered on the forum just to ask about this problem. When working with a sub-tabSet, If I select a tab from the child tabSet problematically and it is the first tab in the child tabSet it works fine, otherwise whatever tab is first in the tabSet will render on top of the targeted tab.
      If I then select the first tab, then go back to the targeted tab the problem goes away.

If I first view the tabSet (first tab is highlighted by default), then call the selectTab programatically the code works fine.

So in order to reproduce the problem you need to call selectTab on a tab, which is in a tabSet that has not yet been rendered. In this case we have nested tabSets; so we have to select a new parentTab (that is not the first tab), then a childTab that is not the first tab in the child tabSet, and I can reproduce every time. Whatever tab I set to first will be rendered on top of the targeted one.
      Last edited by jfleming; 8 Oct 2015, 13:41.

Comment

Working...
      X