Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Timeouts after SmartGWT upgrade

Using: v9.1p_2014-04-17/PowerEdition Deployment 2014-04-17 on Safari, Chrome, and Firefox.

Hi Isomorphic - we've run into a problem after upgrading from SmartGWT 4.0 to 4.1. After only a few minutes of using our web app, it freezes up and the cursor starts spinning. The web app is frozen from there and if you wait long enough, eventually you get a "operation timed out" warning. If you refresh the page, the app loads but immediately the cursor starts spinning.

This leads me to believe that since the page loads, but it freezes before it can download any data, there could be a problem with the way we've set up our database connection? We're using a mysql database. The server logs are unhelpful - they simply cut off at the point that the app froze, with nothing odd before that. We do see a ton of ISCKeyedObjectPool notifications which I don't think were there before.

I understand that I haven't included any logs or stack traces, but I have none to show (or at least I don't know which part would be useful). Our app was working at 4.0 and, without any code changes, it hangs on 4.1. And yes, we did copy over all of the files from the lib directories and we updated our iscTaglib.xml.

Have you seen this problem before?
    Last edited by mgoertz; 22 Apr 2014, 21:15. Reason: Edited to add type of database.
Working...
X