Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

It's happening because IE is full of bugs of course :) And the bugs are different in every version and every mode.

Do you see the same problems if you use the HTML5 DOCTYPE (<!DOCTYPE html>). This would be the most correct and forward-looking declaration to put on your page, will probably render your other content acceptably and may avoid these issues.

Comment

Thanks for your reply ... I just tried replacing my META tag with an HTML5 doctype tag and I get
      the same results.

I know IE is a piece of crap, believe me. I personally try to stay away from it when developing, but
      unfortunately it's a complete different story for our app's users, as our user base is 80%+ IE ... So I
      need something to get this fixed somehow! Arghhh.

Any ideas ? Thanks!

Comment

With this code:

Code:
        isc.DynamicForm.create({
            items : [
                { name:"textField", required:true },
                { type:"button", title:"Validate", click:"form.validate()" }
            ]
        });
        .. we can see an icon misalignment problem but not the problem with field values becoming bold. What more is required to reproduce that?

Comment

Your required field type should be of type "Select" and you should be able to reproduce.

Let me know if not. Thanks!

Comment

Now we see the effect. When we tried it before we didn't introduce a validation error first.

Comment

Working...
            X