Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Issue with custom cell editors that exceed default ListGrid cell height.

This problem can be demonstrated with the following Smart GWT Showcase example:

http://www.smartclient.com/smartgwt/showcase/#grid_custom_editing_cell

You need to change the order of the rows so that the Slider Editor row is not at the bottom of the list. For example:

Code:
    private ListGridRecord[] getData() {
            return new ListGridRecord[] { new NameValueRecord(7, "Slider Editor", 7),
                new NameValueRecord(1, "String Editor", "some string"),
                new NameValueRecord(2, "Password Editor", "donkeykong"), new NameValueRecord(3, "Date Editor", new Date()),
                new NameValueRecord(4, "Boolean Editor", Boolean.FALSE), new NameValueRecord(5, "Masked Int Editor", 5),
                new NameValueRecord(6, "SelectItem Editor", "Dog") };
        }
    Now if you click on the value field cell for the slider editor row, you can see that the cell height expands to fit the slider editor. If you then click on the value field cell for the string editor row below (i.e. "some string"), it exits the slider editor and edits the value field for the masked integer editor row instead. It's using the coordinates when the slider editor was shown which ends up selecting the wrong row after exiting the slider editor.

I'm using the following:

SmartClient Version: v9.1p_2015-02-07/Pro Deployment (built 2015-02-07)
    FF 24.8.1 ESR
    Chrome 41.0

Thanks.

Thanks for the notification. This issue is now resolved. Please try the next nightly build, dated April 2 or above on the 4.1p, 5.0p or 5.1p branches.

Regards
    Isomorphic Software

Comment

Thanks. I have verified that this issue is now resolved.

Comment

Working...
      X