Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Problem with listGrid HeaderSpan columns

From Reference URl : http://www.smartclient.com/smartgwt/...e_header_spans

Listgrid have initial columns with HeaderSpan as attached file initial listgrid

When we deselect columns (HeaderSpan) using listgrid menu and selected again , the HeaderSpan columns are adding to listgrid separately i.e they are adding to listgrid like a normal columns (they are not in HeaderSpan) see the attachment img case:1

After that if we deselect HeaderSpan title column and if we select only columns then they are adding to list like attachment file image with name case-2

pls see the bellow post for complete details
    Attached Files
    Last edited by vnathank; 15 Nov 2012, 01:44.

Problem with listGrid HeaderSpan columns

From Reference URl : http://www.smartclient.com/smartgwt/showcase/#grid_appearance_header_spans

Listgrid have initial columns with HeaderSpan as attached file with name initial listgrid

When we deselect columns (HeaderSpan) using listgrid menu and selected again , the HeaderSpan columns are adding to listgrid separately i.e they are adding to listgrid like a normal columns (they are not in HeaderSpan) see the attachment image case:1 (Capital,Area columns)

After that if we deselect HeaderSpan title column and if we select only columns then they are adding to list like attachment file image with name case-2

What I want is even me made changes to HeaderSpan columns , they don’t change they appearance , event if we select only one column in HeaderSpan they will appear like attachment file Image Case-3

Is their any way to get that functionality .. if there pls let me know
    Attached Files

Comment

This is already long since fixed in all patch builds - see smartclient.com/builds.

Comment

i am using smartgwtpro-2.5 in that i am facing same problem ..

Comment

Please use the latest patch build.

Comment

Sorry for late reply

we are using smartGWT-3.0 and in that still we are facing that problem , may i know from which patch build it is fixed .

Comment

You should just download the latest patched build. There is no reason to try to stay on an older patched build.

Comment

Working...
              X