Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

ListGrid Visual Bug (Found in Showcase also)

I have the following issue where a ListGrid with frozen fields looks very strange when editing.

The scenario to reproduce this is to have the editable cell(s) on the frozen section and non editable fields on the non frozen sections.

The frozen section and non frozen section lose target of each other and the heights of the rows become skewed.

To reproduce this in the Showcase perform the following:

Navigate to: http://www.smartclient.com/smartgwt/...diting_disable

Freeze the following columns: Continent, Population and Independence.

Now try to edit either Continent, Population or Independence.

Will there be a fix for this?

Thanks.
    Attached Files

Thanks for pointing this out. This is supposed to be handled by making sure the styling applied to the row and editors makes the edited cells the same height as non-edited cells, but something has gone wrong in the default skin. We'll take a look.

Comment

No problem. I also noticed another issue under the same conditions.

Freeze Continent, Population and Independence. Now hover over the Independence column and notice where the drop down context menu button has appeared. The same happens for population.

Comment

I noticed that the issue of the cells have been resolved on the showcase (although the context menu bug still exists).

When will this fix be released?

Thanks.

Comment

Hi,

With the final beta now arriving I was wondering if this will be fixed? I looked at the showcase and it is still present (even though it was working on the showcase a few weeks ago).

Comment

These bugs still reside in the show case. Is there any plan of fixing it?

Comment

The Showcase does not use the latest patched build. This has been fixed in nightly beta builds for a while now.

Comment

Brilliant.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                X