Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

ListGrid editing problem in IE

Hi, I have a problem with editable columns in ListGrid only in Internet Explorer. The problem occurse when grid has set EditorCustomizer. When I'm trying to move from one editable column to another by using arrow up arrow down or TAB it doesen't work correctly. The next cell is losing focus and its not editable any more. You can reproduce the problem on showcase with this example:
    http://www.smartclient.com/smartgwt/showcase/#grid_custom_editing_cell.

I'm using SmartGWT 3.0 and Internet Explorer 10

It's very important for me and I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

I'm also struggling with this bug in IE. One of our customers is using IE and it's unacceptable that such an important feature isn't working correctly. Can someone from Isomorphic take a look at that ?

Comment

This has been fixed for a long time, it's a duplicate report.

Comment

Hhmm... that's interesting because if you try to launch the link above(showcase) in IE 10 it's not working so I quess that it's not fixed any more. Can you take a look at that link ?

http://www.smartclient.com/smartgwt/showcase/#grid_custom_editing_cell

Comment

Latest patched builds are at SmartClient.com/builds. The Showcase does not run the latest patched build.

Comment

Is there somewhere official smartgwt repository where we can find newest version? I was looking myself but I could not find.

Comment

Hello,

You are right. It seems that this feature is working now correctly but we were testing other application's functionalities and now other bugs have occured. When can we expect stable SmartGWT 4.0 version ?

Comment

Now. If you think there are other bugs you need to report them.

Comment

Sorry, we've been testing it on SmartGWT 4.0 but our code is written in 3.0. I thought that the fix was only applied to 4.0 but it seems that nightly builds in 3.0 have that fix also so I think that "our" bugs are because of the version. Correct me if I'm wrong and the 4.0 version should be compatible with 3.0.

Comment

Working...
                  X