Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Editable Server-side DataSource

Dear Team,

In Editable Server-side DataSource I have used your examples to know about it using the below link

http://www.smartclient.com/#FSeditableServerSideDataSource

But I tried test it and I found the results attached image in the attachments.
    What I found is when I try to add new fields in the "Edit Fields" Section and then try to Reload the form - few fields are added at the top and few at the bottom.

Is there any property for the DataSourceField to let the Dynamic Form know the order it which it has to display.

How could I be able to achieve this ordering. I want the fields to be ordered in the exact order of the fields that are there in the ds file. But its not happening the same way.

Hope you would address this issue ASAP.

We are working on the below environment:
    SmartClient version : Isomorphic SmartClient/SmartGWT Framework (10.0p_2014-12-23/PowerEdition Deployment 2014-12-23)

Browser : IE9

Thanks in advance.
    Attached Files

Thanks for the clear explanation and screenshot. One of our developers is investigating this issue

Regards
    Isomorphic Software

Comment

The problem here is that the DataSource fields' names should be valid JavaScript identifiers, as noted here.
      The fields causing problems have names which are purely numeric ("10", "100") and don't meet this restriction.

Try using valid field names ("_10", "_100" for example) - this should avoid this problem.
      Note the mis-ordering of fields is one (surprising) effect of using field names which aren't valid identifiers. You may encounter other problems as well so we'd definitely recommend you make this change.

Regards
      Isomorphic Software

Comment

Thanks

Thanks, once I renamed the fields, the problem got resolved.

But any how, I am explicitly doing the reorder for the fields which have to be at the starting.
        Last edited by Abdulaziz A. ; 4 Sep 2015, 23:45. Reason: grammatical mistake

Comment

Working...
        X