Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Custom skin not correct in dev console

Hi,

I've plugged in a custom skin using the quick start note: not loaded in jar but as a resource directory and loaded in the .html file via a script tag.

The dev console knows that I use another skin (located in /resource/myskin), but doesn't use the correct path to it:

Code:
    [WARN] 404 - GET /app/sc/system/helpers/resource/myskin/images/Scrollbar/vscroll_Over_track.png (127.0.0.1) 1470 bytes
    correct path should be
    Code:
    /resource/myskin/images/Scrollbar/vscroll_Over_track.png
    Is there a property I can set to control the skin location in the dev console itself?

thanks
    SmartGWT EE 24-03-2011

The Developer Console will only attempt to use your page's skin if the resources for the Enterprise skin (it's default skin) are missing. Inherit the EnterpriseResources module to ensure they're present.

Comment

Oh ok, thanks, works great,
      I now load the SmartGwtEENoTheme and EnterpriseResources modules
      and I load the custom skin via the .html host page.

Comment

Hey,

posting a response/question in this thread since i'm working with the same custom-skin-thingy...

I've got all working fine, using an exploded skin in my war, and using the script-call in my bootstrap.

I was just wondering why the Enterprise-skin javascripts are still loaded? If i look into the firebug net-log i see the that both load-skin and skin-styles from the Enterprise folder are loaded. Can't see where it comes from...

Cheers

Comment

Working...
        X