Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Evaluating grid charting features

1. SmartClient Version: v8.3p_2013-05-02/EVAL Deployment (expires 2013.07.01_07.37.05) Licensed to: Isomorphic Software (#ISC_EVAL_NIGHTLY)

And

SmartClient Version: v8.3p_2013-04-22/Pro Deployment (built 2013-04-22)

2. IE, FF

I am evaluating the use of grid charting. I have the basic sample for this working locally. However I would like to know:

1. I don't see a sample for zoom charts in the sample directory of the eval version I downloaded. I see the samples\showcase\src\com\smartgwt\sample\showcase\client\chart\zoom folder but it contains nothing.

2. Using PRO and the eval version, I don't see the setCanZoom or getCanZoom in the FacetChart class.

3.Are zoom charts available in the upcoming release for PRO? And when is the release going out? I know you are in BETA just wondering what the expected timeframe is?

Finally,
    4. is it possible to have a zoom chart with 3 Y axes with gridCharting?

Zoom is part of 4.0, so you'll need to get a 4.0d build. Then you'll find both the samples and the missing API in your downloaded build.

Comment

I thought v8.3p_2013-05-02/EVAL Deployment (expires 2013.07.01_07.37.05) was a 4.0d nightly build. Is it not?

Comment

Please read the explanation of the different types of builds at SmartClient.com/builds.

Comment

Thanks I'll get the 4.0d.

So again, is it possible to have a zoom chart with 3 Y axes with gridCharting? I would need the scrolling on the zoomline to control the columns (in my case months) in the grid.

Comment

Yes, zoom can be combined with any number of axes.

Comment

Working...
            X