No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

ListGrid modify/calculate value of attribute in run time

Hi,

We are using below GWT edition
    SC_SNAPSHOT-2012-03-05_v8.1p/PowerEdition Deployment (built 2012-03-05)

I need to modify the value of a specific Attribute from the Record for ListGrid while rendering the ListGrid.

I am having the array of Record and I am using setData to populate the ListGrid. Now conditionally I want to modify value of Attribute for a Record.

Example Scenario: In shopping cart application if items are shipped to single location we show quantity as 1 but if they are shipped to multiple locations we need to multiply quantity with locations at run time.

Since this is conditional we need to be able to modify value of attribute at run time before rendering the grid.

How can I achieve this?

Thanks,
    Neelima

Since you are doing new development, you should upgrade to 3.1p as soon as possible. Your version pre-dates IE9 and there are fixes for workarounds for major bugs that Microsoft introduced in IE9 that we will not be backporting that far (too substantial).

About your question, you can either modify the Records before you pass them to setData(), or use a CellFormatter to do the calculations on the fly.

Comment

Working...
    X